Whole Foods is home to a ton of gluten free and allergy free products, from fresh gluten free pasta to store brand gluten free muffins and cupcakes! As a bonus, they offer store coupons via their website for a number of products, including those that are gluten free! During my pre-Easter Easter egg hunt for gluten free ingredients, I took a look at Whole Foods’ website for coupons and couldn’t believe the number of gluten free coupons that appeared on the list. I had to fight temptation to take advantage of all of these savings that particular week since I was on a mission to only find the ingredients for Easter, however now that we’re in a food shopping week, these coupons are fair game.
Some of the highlights in this coupon list:
- $1/1 DREAM Non-Dairy Beverage or Frozen Dessert
- 50c/1 Back to Nature Juice, Cookie, Cracker, Granola, or Nut Item
- $1.50/2 Enjoy Life Products
- $1.50/2 Mary’s Gone Cracker’s Products
- $1.75/2 MI-DEL Products
- $1/1 4-pack Whole Foods Market GlutenFree Bakehouse Muffins
- And many more!
So if you have a local Whole Foods near you, just follow the link above, select which coupons you’d like, print, and save money!